God Bless his sweet heart!

Friday, June 03, 2005

Busy Days..

Wow, things are so busy these past few days and days to come. There is so much I want to say, but I guess it will have to wait until I get the minutes to sit down and spit it all out. A lot of it includes some rants about my mother-in-law, go figure.

We bought a Tahoe yesterday! I'm thrilled. We've been wanting one for a long time and we finally did it. The Trailblazer was perfect pre-baby, but post-baby not enough room! Now if only my husband will let me drive it! Afterall, it is *my* vehicle....hahaha.

Surprise visit from the set of IL's that live out of town (B's father and step-mom). One day notice, gotta love that! Do you sense the sarcasm? I'm sure you do. So now I'm trying to spot clean my house and keep Delaney happy at the same time.

I'll leave it at that for now. I'm sure I'll have lots of rants and raves by the end of the weekend.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site!
» »

6:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home