God Bless his sweet heart!

Saturday, July 07, 2007

I know I kinda disappeared. Plus, things have been really busy since we got back home and truth is I've just been really tired.

I'm in the middle of week 23 and little bit seems to be doing just fine in there. My belly is definately growing and she's definatley kicking. I've fallen back into a spell of night sickness and I'm not really sure what that's all about. I really like to keep my dinner down but haven't been successful the past few nights.

My best friend is due to pop any day now. It's kinda bittersweet knowing I would have been too. But I've traveled this road before and I know God knew what he was doing in November even when I didn't undertand. Now I have little bit's arrival to look forward to and I know she was meant just for me.

Anyhow - the friend I just mentioned had just moved into their new home and she's on her last week at work. I spent last weekend washing her baby clothes and setting up her baby's nursery. She was really making me nervous. They didn't even have the carseat put together. I drug her out last weekend to buy things for her hospital bag. She better have packed it by now.

Baby girl is as crazy as ever. We were outside earlier when we heard music. Hubby and I looked at each other and sure enough it was an ice cream truck. I haven't seen one of those in YEARS. Babygirl was hilarious. She thought it was great she got to run to the road and pick an ice cream. Fun stuff.

For some reason I can't leave a title for this, but all is fine because its just a bunch of rambling anyway. I really need to try to fix this template. Ugh.

3 Comments:

Blogger Humor Girl said...

Yay! You're back! I missed you.. :)

I'm back, too. Took a LONG vacation from blogging. But I've come out the other side with a degree...

10:22 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Little Bits - that is so funny! Our oldest daughters name is Elizabeth and 2 of her friends couldn't pronounce her name properly when they were toddlers so they called her Little bits! So cute :)
Hope you are feeling better!

11:45 PM

 
Blogger Me said...

You are such a great friend. I only hope someone helps me out too when the time comes!

Glad you're back :)

10:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home