God Bless his sweet heart!

Monday, June 06, 2005

A sigh of relief

Today was Delaney's 2 week follow up weight check appointment. She is such a petite little baby, its really pretty cute! I have tried not to worry since the doctor did not really seem too worried, but its hard not to worry at times, you know?

Good news! She's 9lbs 5oz today at 4 1/2 months. That's up from 8lbs 9oz two weeks ago. So the solids seem to be helping her add some weight, which is what we all wanted.
_______________________________________________

In other news........

I'm still recooperating from the weekend and the visitors. I really should get up and clean my house from it being torn apart by their 2 year old grandson. Yes, they brought their 2 year old grandson with them to visit their 4 month old granddaughter. And no, I had *no* idea he was coming. Don't get me wrong, I love children and I don't mind them bringing him - but a heads up would have been nice don't you think?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
» » »

2:25 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info
grand case saint martin discount airfares web hosting with database debt consolidation nebraska free gambling leadership training bad credit loans rank and automobiles

11:35 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
paris hilton perfume

10:21 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Free picture on pilates Valtrex expiration dates

4:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home