God Bless his sweet heart!

Saturday, June 24, 2006

SIL number two!

I've gained to sister-in-law's in less than a week! (And I couldn't be happier!)

We knew it was coming. It was just a matter of when, where and what time. They were trying to keep us all on our toes, I think. Life took some crazy turns for them in the past week (pregnancy, pregnancy loss) and I guess they decided to pick up the pace.

I got a call on Friday afternoon, asking where I was and how long it would take me to get home. (I knew what was up!) I asked no questions and answered theirs. Met them within 30 minutes of their first call and we went and got them hitched! I could write all day about how hot it was in the minister's home, how we were all sweating, giggling and about to pass out. It was seriously cooler OUTSIDE!

It was so sweet. In the end, I don't even think they needed me there to witness, but I was very honored to be there with them (the babygirl too, in all her glory).

They still plan to have their small, casual ceremony and party on July 8th. We're wedding crazy around here these days!

Thank you, you two, for allowing me to share in your joy on your special day.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

7 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

awww......so cute!!!

p.s. You looked beautiful in the wedding pictures!!! And the little white sandals are very cute! Glad you finally found some :)

11:15 PM

 
Blogger Me said...

Too cute! Congrats to them :)

Love the new look. Must be in the air because I'm trying something new out soon too.

7:38 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is so cool and so sweet.


and the new look is rockin' love it.

12:40 AM

 
Blogger Marisa said...

Congrats to gaining another SIL.

And you know I love the new look. ;-)

9:33 PM

 
Blogger Ju said...

That is so sweet. I wish them all the best!

11:36 AM

 
Blogger Kether said...

They look so happy!

I love the new layout around here...

12:11 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site...
archive film stock footage mortgage days inn pineville la

5:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home