God Bless his sweet heart!

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

I have a monkey on my hands...

Babygirl has hit the climbing stage. She climbs and climbs, gets in trouble - over and over.

Lucky Lum wonders how she got a black eye. Climbing. She finds it funny to climb up on back of her toddler chair to flip the light switch on and off, on and off. Last week she fell. She got a small cut under her eye (which blackened), and nice knot on her head. And she still doesn't care. She still wants to do it again.

She also likes the top of the coffee table.

It's a never ending battle.

I find it exhausting.

6 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

My thoughts are with you!!!


p.s. I added you to my blogroll :)

10:03 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:02 AM

 
Blogger Marisa said...

Samantha is more of a climber than Alex was -- still not much compared to some.

It sounds exhausting.

9:20 AM

 
Blogger Me said...

Grace isn't much a climber either, but I can only imagine!

7:58 PM

 
Blogger Nani said...

Have Fun...

5:33 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Don't you love when they get all bruised and abused looking from falling and running into things?

Goo luck!

7:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home