God Bless his sweet heart!

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Way Back Wednesday

It's once again, Way Back Wednesday, brought to us by The Kept Woman.

This weeks them is:
Your moldy cheesy family (like "Cheese!" and moldy 'cause it's an old picture...demented and odd, I know)...this week I'm looking for the oldest family photo that you have...hopefully this will highlight some killer fashions of the past!

This one is from my first birthday. You can be assured if the Mom and Dad knew I was putting this lovely picture of them on the internet they would have my head.
Image hosting by Photobucket
Did you play?

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

TAH-DAH!!!! I made it here!!!!

Your dad looks SOOOO young!! Very cute!

And yeah, you had better bet that savings account my parents have my name on as beneficiary would be revoked if they knew I was posting their pictures on the internet.

1:54 PM

 
Blogger Me said...

Oh my goodness... your parents look so young! :)

4:38 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Jenna jameson free nude pics and clips Mature women small pissing videos Girl bathroom blowjob Stereo repair in santa clara county ca Penis look Jenna jameson briana banks fucking Esq model 07100905 Free hardcore nude teen pics Hairy older women pussy Fetish foot pictures Foot fetish Free galleries mature moms hall of fame Breatholding sex http://www.fotos-upskirt.info/movies/sex-videos-kostenlos/ Free tranny pic tgp Archery model jennings breeze

12:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home