God Bless his sweet heart!

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

A conversation with my neighbor

Since the babygirl loves to play outside, specifically in everyone's driveway but ours, I have frequent talks with everyone in the neighborhood. Today it went kind of like this...

Him: "I can't wait to go to church tonight." "I'll get to see my girlfriend."

Me: "That's good."

Him: "Yeah, but I think she's cheating on me, though."

Me: "Oh really? Why?"

Him: "I just have that feeling. You know what I mean?"



He's EIGHT.

10 Comments:

Blogger Marisa said...

Holy Cow! LMAO

4:46 PM

 
Blogger Ju said...

LOL...that is too funny. He couldn't have been serious, was he?

8:34 PM

 
Blogger Spikey1 said...

Wow! Funny. She is cheating on him??? Go figure that one! ;)

8:57 AM

 
Blogger Ashley said...

LOL. 8 year olds are so entertaining. I hope he gets to the bottom of their problems!

9:06 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

lmao!!!!

9:14 AM

 
Blogger Choppzs said...

That's so cute!!! It sounds like my daughter (she's 8)she tries to be all serious about this kind of stuff, and I just have to hold a straight face till she walks away. It's weird how much stuff they think they know about at this age!!

10:03 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

OMG.

So dang cute.

How does he even know what "cheating" is!!??!!?!?

1:26 PM

 
Blogger Me said...

They sure do start young don't they?

7:44 PM

 
Blogger Lucky Lum said...

Oh, that is good!!
My two year old asked me for my phone yesterday so she could "call her botfriend."
I can't figure out where she came up with that one.

8:38 AM

 
Blogger Misti said...

oh my word! my almost 10 y/o dosn't get the gir boy thing yet. 8,noway!!

11:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home