God Bless his sweet heart!

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

The hubby made my day!

He just came home with this for me.....
Fresh on the shelf today. I can't wait to listen to it on the way to dinner tonight.

I also have to mention that my avid Florida Gator fan of a hubby even stopped at the store on his was home from work last night at 11:00 p.m. for milk and diet coke while he knew that freakin basketball game was on. Then he even let me finish watching my show. Who care if it was just because it was during halftime?

4 Comments:

Blogger Marisa said...

Very sweet of him.

Doesn't matter that it was halftime...still let you finish your show. He's a keeper!

8:01 AM

 
Blogger Ju said...

I love Rascal Flatts!

That was sweet of your husband to do all that for you. He needs to come teach my hubby how to treat a queen =)

8:55 AM

 
Blogger Spikey1 said...

I have no idea. I think I need to get out more!

10:15 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
» » »

12:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home