God Bless his sweet heart!

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

As for my Valentine -


I woke up to my favorite color roses of all time and a sweet card giving me a trip to get my nails, feet and facial done. That really hit the spot too. I could use all of the above.

The babygirl had flowers too. Some very pretty tulips. They are just about as pretty as the roses, and she happens to think they are really neat.

The hubby got this - (A quick, last minute surprise from his two favorite girls.)

Image hosting by Photobucket


I really love this day. We don't go overboard and over the top. We keep it pretty simple and just appreciate each other. I hope you all have a wonderful day with the one's you love.

5 Comments:

Blogger Spikey1 said...

Great pic guys!

8:20 AM

 
Blogger Ashley said...

Awl! Your little girl is absolutely adorable! You have a good hubby too-pretty roses!

10:17 AM

 
Blogger Me said...

What a wonderful picture of you and Baby Girl!!! Love it!

Glad you had great V-day!!!!

7:59 PM

 
Blogger Ju said...

Those roses are beautiful! That picture of you and your daughter is beautiful too.

2:11 PM

 
Blogger trisha said...

i love yellow roses too! that is so cool! thats cute he got baby girl some too! my 4 year old loves it when she gets flowers-it's so funny and cute!

9:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home