God Bless his sweet heart!

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Oh my feet -

I nearly broke my foot at the grocery store. Seriously, last night - I'm not even sure how it happened. Three of my toes are numb. I'm able to walk, thank goodness - but it sure does hurt. I have a huge knot on the side of my foot and something just doesn't feel right in there.

I'm always good for something like this. Never fails.

However, me and my aching foot are going to get a pedicure tonight. Maybe they can work out what I did and give me pretty toes? What are the odds?

Whatever they are, its going to be done. We're going South tomorrow for a beach wedding this weekend and a girl knows that you have to have pretty feet for such a thing. Yes, a beach wedding in February. Lovely. Granted its Florida but still... I'm not so sure.

8 Comments:

Blogger Misti said...

oh no !! i hope its better before the wedding.
i need a pedicure myself. just never have the time.

4:53 PM

 
Blogger Marisa said...

See, one pedicaure all those months ago and now you are hooked! LMAO

Ouch! about your foot. I hope it feels better.

And I love beach weddings. Of course, haven't been to any in Feb... :-)

5:26 PM

 
Blogger Me said...

Ouch....that sucks! I sure hope it's not broken. Oh, another pedicure would be heaven! Enjoy and have fun at your beach wedding...in February :)

6:25 PM

 
Blogger Spikey1 said...

I dont get the whole pedicure thing myself.. but hey, Im a guy!
Have fun on the beach!

8:46 AM

 
Blogger Ju said...

Pedicures are awesome...especially after what happened to you at the store. Have fun at the wedding!

1:51 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
» »

7:24 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »

5:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP http://www.bingo-card.info/rulesbaccarat.html used lexus and gs 300 and pacific northwest las vegas infallible baccarat system reviews dance music Betting method concerta add adhd http://www.treat-depression-wellbutrin.info/Aaajewelrydownersgrove.html Worldwide time share presentations Kia sedona hub cap not in my ass license plate frames Clifford matrix rsx 3.5 car alarm 1997 buick regal instrument cluster http://www.buy-fioricet-online-9.info/Nexium-tv-commercial.html Clinical skin care grapevine commissary scholarship

8:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home