God Bless his sweet heart!

Thursday, December 22, 2005

This is the part where I sing to myself..

"Happy Birthday to me,
Happy Birthday to me,
Happy Birthday to mmmeeee;
Happy Birthday to me."


The big 2-4.

It's been such a busy day. Early breakfast with my Mom, sisters and the babygirl, Shopping, of course (for my presents..), a visit to Santa (a 2 hour wait...), and a dinner with the Hubby, Babygirl (of course), Dad, Step-mom and Sisters at my very favorite restaurant. I was even sure to get some dessert!

By far, one of the very best birthday's ever.

7 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

Happy birthday, happy birthday, whoopdedo, whoopdedoo. Hope your day is pleasant, open up your present, just for you, just for you :) we can just pretend I'm giving you some kick ass gift :)

Hope you have a great birthday and a wonderful Christmas!!!!

11:03 PM

 
Blogger Spikey1 said...

Happy 2-4!

9:13 AM

 
Blogger Marisa said...

Happy 24th Birthday, Kari! Sounds like you had a wonderful day.

10:06 AM

 
Blogger Trisha said...

Happy Birthday!!! Have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year!

10:38 AM

 
Blogger Kether said...

Happy Birthday!

2:30 PM

 
Blogger Ju said...

Happy Birthday!!!

3:12 PM

 
Blogger {LyndsD} said...

Oh I am so horrible. Hoe could I have been so late to the party.

Sorry!!!!! Love ya!

Happy belated 24th!!! Hope it was great!!!

xoxoxo sorry again!

4:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home