God Bless his sweet heart!

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Peanut Butter Bars ~ (the recipe)

Because some asked, here are the peanut butter bars! Maybe I should post the brown sugar cookie recipe and see if its any of you can get edible cookies from it (or if I'm just a screw up)! Any takers?

_______________________________________________________

Peanut Butter Bars

8 tablespoons (1 stick) butter
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 1/2 cups sugar
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup self rising flour

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a 13x9x2 inch pan. Melt butter and peanut butter in a bowl over hot water. Add remaining ingredients. Stir until blended. Pour into prepared pan and bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Cool and cut into squares.

4 Comments:

Blogger Spikey1 said...

Screw that.. can't you just send them pre-made? ;)

11:40 AM

 
Blogger Kari said...

Sounds yummy! I'll have to try that one today. Today is my cookie making day...guess I better get started!

11:41 AM

 
Blogger {LyndsD} said...

Oh that sounds so yummy! I swear after the holidays... I am not cooking anymore! LOL... (losing the holiday wieght... LOL)

How have you been? Haven't seen you around for a while.

Merry Christmas to you and yours! :o)

5:32 PM

 
Blogger Me said...

Yay! Thank you!!!!! I'll have to try these! They sound yummy!

7:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home