God Bless his sweet heart!

Thursday, December 15, 2005

I was going to play WBW a day late and a dollar short:

but...then...

I realize there is so much I need to do. The babygirl just went down for a nap, and my friend just picked up her 1 year old I kept this morning. I was going for the old photo books then I took a moment to look around...

I opened the door to the laundry room and closed it back.
I stepped on what must have been 50 cheerios on my way to the computer.
I have about 50 Christmas cards to seal and stamp.
There are bags and bags from my trip to Target yesterday that need to be sorted and wrapped.

Get the picture? I can't believe Christmas is less that 10 days away.

I'm off to try to get myself together and clean my floors. But first, I'm going to find some lunch!

6 Comments:

Blogger Marisa said...

Things get crazy this time of year. I have all my gifts to wrap (and I still have tons to buy). My house needs a major cleaning and the laundry is being done as I type this and the kids nap (they are actually napping at the same time...yay).

Whew!

Hope you get everything done!

2:31 PM

 
Blogger Kari said...

Love the new pics in the flicker of the babygirl!!

Too cute! Have a great weekend!

9:30 PM

 
Blogger Ju said...

Hope you get everything done so you can have a nice relaxing weekend!

5:00 PM

 
Blogger trisha said...

I must side with you...I too have boxes and bags to sort and wrap and tag. I am actually 'little kid' free this weekend and NEED to work on assembly of the dollhouse / chopper while they visit grandma! Happy Holidyas to you and your family!

1:39 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
nissan maxima pioneer automobile navigation systems

10:17 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
» »

2:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home