God Bless his sweet heart!

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Tonight's for baking

Tonight I'll be making cookies and Beth's pumpkin cheesecake. I'm planning to modify the crust to a graham cracker crust so hopefully that will turn out well.

We're ordering pizza for dinner and my baby sister is coming over to help. She likes to help me cook. It should be lots of fun with the babygirl crawling around the kitchen. Hopefully, the hubby will have some fun entertainment for her.

And not to forget, we'll be watching Kenny Chesney's special on ABC from the kitchen!

Just in case I don't have time tomorrow... I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving and a happy shopping Friday! (Because that's where I'll be!!)

9 Comments:

Blogger {LyndsD} said...

Yummy... I'll be right over. :o)

HAVE A GREAT THANKSGIVING and success with shopping! :o)

2:33 PM

 
Blogger Marisa said...

I am salivating...and craving turkey.

I wish it were Thanksgiving again over here. LOL I guess I can always pretend. ;-)

Have a great Thanksgiving, Kari!

2:59 PM

 
Blogger Kether said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

I always make a pumpkin cheese pie, like Beth's and I always use a graham cracker crust, so it should be great! =)

6:54 PM

 
Blogger Kari said...

Have fun baking! Ian is baking some pies tonight LOL!!! They were frozen pies but he wants to bring them to family tommorrow and he wants to say that HE baked them so...they're in the oven! We're at my parents house in NY so mom's helping him out a little!

We're watchin Kenny too!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!

9:20 PM

 
Blogger Me said...

Oh I sure hope you saw that I forgot 1/2 of the stinkin' directions! I'm so on crack these days!!!! Let me know how the graham cracker crust turns out. I thought about doing that, but I didn't.

Happy Turkey Day sweety!!

9:32 PM

 
Blogger Trisha said...

Have a great Thanksgiving Kari!

10:13 PM

 
Blogger Me said...

I watched some of Kenny too :)

12:13 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
free credit card cingular blackberry shared web hosting beach scooter rental state taxes va refinancing rates287199 microsoft+frontpage+and+training civil registrar of samar home mortgage refinancing new berlin21 refinance

1:05 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site...
Financial planning monte carlo software Correct weight baseball bat to use Zara wool coat pos software When was baseball invented introduction to software engineering faq Long prozac term use Colored baseball http://www.the-history-of-baseball.info/Saint-louis-cardinals-baseball-tickets.html Boating tarpaulin Lamictal 2bchains Carroll patriots baseball

8:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home