God Bless his sweet heart!

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Note to Self: Next Halloween buy more candy.

Wow.

There were hundreds of trick or treaters through our neighborhood last night. Seriously, hundreds. I had no idea!

We moved into our house a year ago last Halloween weekend. Well, at that time all the houses were not yet complete so we had an okay turnout. Boy did that change. Whoa. We were also taking the babygirl out for a while so I didn't spend a lot of time on picking up candy, but I had quite a lot. I was prepared for last year's crowd, was I ever wrong. We ran out of candy in 1 hour. Holy trick or treaters. So we closed up and took the baby girl out with her baby cousin. People a block over were leaving to go buy more candy. No one was expecting our crowd. One house even put up a sign saying "Sorry, we ran out of candy." YIKES.

It was a fun night, we took our time with the littleone's it was nice to just get out and walk around and enjoy our company. And the parent's really enjoyed that house that was handing out the real size candy bars, no fun size there.

Tell me, Could you resist this knocking at your door?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

10 Comments:

Blogger Marisa said...

Oh my GAWD! She's the sweetest lil pumpkin!

We moved to our new house 2 years ago, Halloween weekend. Last year, not a big turnout & way too many treats leftover. This year, same deal. I, of course, will be enjoying all the leftovers. *blush*

Glad you had fun!

5:18 PM

 
Blogger Kari said...

Love that pumpkin!

5:38 PM

 
Blogger Kether said...

omigosh I just love her!

6:53 PM

 
Blogger Me said...

She's just unbelievably adorable.

11:39 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

She is too adorable!!! What a little sweetie!!!

We had a lot this year also...the rest of the candy is getting donated to an orphanage!!!

12:24 AM

 
Blogger Me said...

Oh my goodness!! I could eat her up!! What a cutie!

We ran out of candy last year and had too much this year! What the heck???

8:17 AM

 
Blogger Misti said...

we weren't home so i have a big bowl full still. it sucks b/c i am going to be the one to eat it.
shes looking super cute all dressed up.

11:50 PM

 
Blogger Dave said...

I'm going to need your address so I can send that sweet baby a Reece's Cup!

12:32 PM

 
Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said...

Now that is one cute Pumpkin! I would have given her all the candy she wanted!

10:12 AM

 
Blogger Mama Duck said...

For real, every baby in the world should dress like a pumpkin everyday! Look at how dang adorable she is!

1:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home