God Bless his sweet heart!

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Kari needs...

I got this from Beth. Here is the deal. Google your "name needs" ("Kari needs") and give us your top 10 needs! Here they are...

  1. Kari needs... to stick with Brad's plan. (Really? The hubby has a plan??? How coincidental was that?)
  2. Kari needs... to do something serious that isn't direct to video (WTH?)
  3. Kari needs... to learn how to drive a car at night (This could be kinda true!)
  4. Kari needs... help with her fashion ( You mean I don't have fashion sense??)
  5. Kari needs... to show me that she can play 50-60 games before I'll feel comfortable (...whatever...)
  6. Kari needs... to prevent herself from going under (okay...)
  7. Kari needs... an effective system (for what??)
  8. Kari needs... a Line Cook and Expediter (I don't think so..)
  9. Kari needs... to go run a business someday, perhaps a flower shop (Hmmm..okay.. I do love flowers..)
  10. Kari needs... to be taken ... on a shopping spree! (Okay...so I added that part!)

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hehe

10:39 AM

 
Blogger Kari said...

LOL now I don't have to do it...thanks.

11:17 PM

 
Blogger Humor Girl said...

Ooh.. not sure I want to attempt this one....I'm still in denial.

11:25 PM

 
Blogger Me said...

I love these things. I think they're so much fun! What's a Line Cook and Expediter?? LOL.

8:04 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Seizure on levaquin 1997 dance hits spy digital camera Birth control zyban prescription drug drugspharmacycom Design your own wedding dress online acyclovir http://www.microsoft-it-training.info

8:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home