God Bless his sweet heart!

Friday, September 23, 2005

SPF: It's Odd

This is my first week playing Stuff Portrait Friday, brought to us by Kristine at Random & Odd. So come one, join the fun and play with us. Of course, you have to let us know that you did so we can check out your STUFF!


  • Something that was perfect in the store, but awful when you got it home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This tub. Well, I just don't like it. Supposedly, its an infant to toddler tub. And I have to say, it probably works great in the infant stage and maybe the toddler stage, but the in between stage - it sucks. Of course, the hubby threw away the box and paperwork before I could even blink. So I guess we'll save it for another baby, one day.

  • Your cell phone

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here is the phone that cost $200 and the phone that the babygirl is in the process of ruining. Really, I'm surprised it still works. She has deemed it the best teether ever.

  • Your camera

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

See nothing fancy. I do really want something more!

Happy Friday, now go play!

9 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

I've never been a big fan of the baby tubs. After the 3rd kid, it was just easier to take a bath with him :)

11:18 AM

 
Blogger Me said...

I bet that tub will would sell quick at a consignment shop or garage sale! :)


(Hated the baby tubs...the babies just slid around anyway. Found it easier to use the kitchen sink! LOL.)

12:08 PM

 
Blogger Renee said...

I had the same tub for my daughter and didn't care for it. You have a cute cell and camera too!:-)

12:32 PM

 
Blogger Annejelynn said...

those baby tubs are always a waste - I like using the Kitchen SINK! or a Rubbermaid storage tub ~ ha!

1:19 PM

 
Blogger Mama Duck said...

We have two baby/toddler tubs...I don't think there is a truly great one out there to be honest. They're all mediocre at best.

1:21 PM

 
Blogger Leska McCall said...

I guess I got the one good tub unknowingly....Cute phone.

1:47 PM

 
Blogger Taylor said...

I hate the baby tubs too. Tristyn's is similar to that and it is horrible for the in between stage.

That's funny that babygirl likes your phone because Tristyn is obsessed with mine. She's already broken the antenna off so now I never get service!

Our girls are so much alike!

1:52 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

happy SPF

8:59 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Chrysler stow 'n go Do pills really work for losing weight Bubble butt movies business opportunities wood like to see girls pissing photos design designer not user web web Men&aposs mink coats new iraq currency trading currency converters Day inn solvang phone number car video monitors only Medicines tadalafil side effects

12:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home