God Bless his sweet heart!

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Beautiful weather and a lazy Saturday..

They were right for now, the storm did go East and we do have beautiful weather. I have not seen the news today to see what its doing - but I assume its starting its loop the predict and then we're open game again next week, oh well. At least today its pretty!

Poor hubby, he's at work. This weekend is officially hunting season and he can hardly wait to get out there. But, he is missing the opening weekend because he thought the weather was going to be bad and agreed to work. Its making him crazy I'm sure!

The babygirl and I have been lazy today. We rode up to the hair salon where "Nana" was getting her hair done this morning to sit and visit. My hairdresser ended up buying me lunch and my mom bought me my expensive shampoo/conditioner and heat spray. I guess I made out well on that trip!! (gotta love it!)

Happy Weekend!

1 Comments:

Blogger {LyndsD} said...

Hey girl I think I fixed the comment button. :o)

Poor hubby! But at least he will be out there soon enough. And yes I would agree you made out good on that trip! Next time can I come along too... LOL ;o)

Enjoy your beautiful day! Hi to the baby girl too!

2:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home