God Bless his sweet heart!

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Way Back Wednesday - "Go Team, Go!"


That is right, it's Wednesday again and time to play WBW brought to us by the Kept Mama. This week our theme is - "School Spirit" - and I was full of school spirit! That's right... I was a cheerleader. I was even captain my JV years and Co-captain my Varsity years.

For the first photo, I'm in action! See my feather headband? We were the Warriors... I even had Indian braids!


This next one is a Senior picture taken in my uniform. Cute, huh?


And here is a group shot of us Seniors after a pep rally. I'm the one on the front right.

So there they are, a few pictures of some really fun times.

Did you play? Come on, you know you want too! Be sure to let us know so we can check out your school spirit.

9 Comments:

Blogger xtessa said...

if we had a team in our school, i would've been a cheerleader, i think!;) LOL! or i'd be the one making the rhymes and cheers.

cool photos!

10:27 AM

 
Blogger Tammy said...

LOVE the feather headband. Classic!

I played too.

10:28 AM

 
Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said...

Great pics.

I played this week as well.

Have a great wednesday

12:24 PM

 
Blogger Lucky Lum said...

Oh, you're one of THOSE girls.
just kidding, you look cute!

1:21 PM

 
Blogger Jana said...

I played too!

2:51 PM

 
Blogger Misti said...

I would love to play but all my old photos are in storage so i can't share.

I wasn't found of cheerleaders in highschool, I think i might of like you tho *wink*

5:11 PM

 
Blogger Mama Duck said...

"Hey! Who's that Spartan doin' some Tai Chi?"

"It's me! It's me!"

"I said who's that Spartan doin' some Tai Chi?"

"It's me! It's me!"

Sorry...SNL flashbacks on that firt picture! :)

6:26 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site!
» »

8:56 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » »

7:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home