God Bless his sweet heart!

Monday, August 29, 2005

On a man hunt, wish me luck.

I have, have, have to find the baby girl some Florida State attire before Labor Day. Of course, I've let it sneak up on me and now its going to be a last minute attempt. I have exactly a week and its making me antsy.

Why is it so important? Florida State and Miami play a week from today, on Labor Day. You see, my brother-in-law is the most obnoxious Miami Hurricane fan on the face of this earth. He thinks he is going to make the baby girl cheer for them too. So, since we'll be watching the game with him I want her to be garnet and gold from head to toe! Just to make him crazy.

Must get busy searching!

3 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

That's funny and sounds like something my hubby and his friend do to each other. Michigan, no Iowa, MI, IA! That's about how it goes anyway :)

Good luck hunting!

4:05 PM

 
Blogger {LyndsD} said...

Good luck! I think that is awesome!!! I will be sure to keep my eyes open for you and send you any links I find for such an outfit. :o) only one word (ok maybe a couple) PICTURES! PICTURES! PICTURES! lol.... have a great night!

9:24 PM

 
Blogger Marisa said...

Don't know if you found anything yet...

Check out the FSU store. They have the cutest cheerleader outfit, but I think that they are for toddlers. :-( The baby girl would look sooo cute in one.

10:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home