God Bless his sweet heart!

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com ..... It's your birthday!

This week TKW wants us to share go back and share birthday photos! I should make you all proud this week... I'm going way back to the 1st birthday and to the most recent birthday.

Here we go...

December 22, 1982 - My 1st birthday
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I don't think I was very fond of the cake!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And for the most recent birthday - This is the 23rd birthday. I'm 36 weeks pregnant with the baby girl. Please excuse my pants, at that point I had lost weight and they were too big. Yes, somehow I was lucky enough to lose weight during pregnancy. How I don't know, but we don't question it!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

9 Comments:

Blogger Mama Duck said...

Alright, what are you, like five years old? Born in the '80s!?!?! (sigh)

I was way preggers for my ummm...twenty-tenth birthday but can't seem to locate the picture!

8:56 PM

 
Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said...

Baby pictures are the best. You looked really good pregnant wow. 36 weeks you didnt even look it you were all belly.

9:41 PM

 
Blogger Lucky Lum said...

Those pics of your first bday are soooooo adorable!!

9:59 PM

 
Blogger High Power Rocketry said...

1982 was a good year for me too!

Hi from NYC!

R2000 :O)

10:47 PM

 
Blogger Lars said...

Hello, just came to the site! Actually came from Christie who came to my site, but I see you know TKW or mama duck if you will.

Very beautiful pictures of your wedding and your preggo belly. We have pictures like that of my wife as well.

We're both 24 with a 3 year old! Been married since we were 20 also.

Oh, and my birthday is in January, 16th actually, when is your little one's?

11:22 AM

 
Blogger Me said...

You looked fabulous at 36 weeks!! You were so cute at 1 too!!

11:58 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my lord you're adorable!

2:04 PM

 
Blogger Taylor said...

Too cute!

Love the belly shot.

So where are the pictures from vacation?! LOL! I'm impatient I know!

2:40 PM

 
Blogger {LyndsD} said...

Great pictures! :o) Thanks for sharing

9:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home