God Bless his sweet heart!

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Blah

That's how I feel today. My stomach hurts and the baby girl has been especially cranky for some unknown reason. I'm not in a bad mood or anything just feeling 'blah' if you know what I mean...

I should be gearing up for our vacation. But I haven't done a thing to prepare. Hopefully, the baby girl and I will be back to ourselves by noon on Friday when we leave.

On the upside:
~ I cleaned the entire house yesterday and all the laundry.
~ I don't have to cook tonight, we're going to a friends new house for dinner.
~ I did a little remodeling to the blog today. I like it much better, don't you?

Can you believe I just typed this with one hand because someone just fell asleep on my left arm and she is wayyyy to peaceful to move!

7 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

I can totally relate to the "blahness". That's okay...we understand. And, that's some pretty fly typing with one hand. I just hate to wake Gracie up when she's sleeping so contently. Plus, bonus, on the no cooking!

5:29 PM

 
Blogger Misti said...

i am so blah today. blah as blah gets. I have been nothing but lazy. UGH, i feel like i should get up and do something now.

Your blog is still funky to me, hmmm. I have to highlight the second half of your post to read it and the comments. Maybe its just my pc.

6:08 PM

 
Blogger Kether said...

still funky to me, too.

I relate the the blahness, too. I call it "having a cloud."
I'm impressed with your one-handed typing!

7:16 PM

 
Blogger Kari said...

WTH??? still funky.....i give up, i thought it was just the background issue???

it looks right to me.....crap.

9:48 PM

 
Blogger Humor Girl said...

Good for you! That's more then i did! :)

5:11 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site...
» »

6:22 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Yucaipa park ca http://www.buy-nexium.info brazilian pregnant sex Letter rack scrabble 1995 nissan pickup review

6:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home