God Bless his sweet heart!

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Bugs = gross!

Yes, I hate bugs of any kind. They give me the creeps and yes I scream like a small child whenever I see one in my house! Especially a spider. Good reason to have your house protected from them, right? Thats the reason I set up and paid a company on the 1st of June to come and take care of it. Well, their 3 point protection plan or what ever they want to call it must not be working. I've seen a spider and a roach the past 2 days. EWWWW! Yes, I screamed but managed to kill them both somehow. Ruining a magazine, by the way. So the hubby called and let them have it, and they are coming back today between 2 and 4 to do something about it.

Needless to say, they have ruined my day. I'm stuck here to meet them when I could be shopping at a fabulous outdoor mall with my mom and the baby girl on a very beautiful day...

5 Comments:

Blogger Humor Girl said...

EEEwwww!!! Was it a cockroach??? Those are the most disgusting things I've ever seen! And their blood is white! blah!!

11:24 AM

 
Blogger Mama Duck said...

Bugs do suck. I remember the first time we saw a scorpion back in TX and the girlie at the front office of the apt. we lived in said, "It's just a bug."

JUST A BUG?!?!?! Are you out of your freakin' head?!?!

Yup, just a bug. That is the one and only thing I don't miss about Texas.

1:12 PM

 
Blogger Ju said...

I hate bugs myself. They totally gross me out. I remember helping Jeremy out one day in the backyard. He wanted to move the rocks we had and everytime I would flip one over, all these bugs would go scurrying around. It was totally disgusting!

1:48 PM

 
Blogger {LyndsD} said...

EWWW... That really sucks! I'm sorry to hear about that. I hope they compensate (sp) you in some way that isn't cool. I'm sorry you have to spend a beautiful day indoors... Hope your day goes better... talk to yous soon

3:10 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Broadband direcway satellite residential interior design Environmental management courses Alpine jackets Www mercedes

8:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home