God Bless his sweet heart!

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Please send your support

I just read some very sad news. Kari needs our support. She is experiencing that very deep and saddening pain of losing a baby that so many of us have sadly come to experience. She could really use our support and encouragement right now.

Reading her news, I re-lived the days I found out my babies were no longer with me. As Kether posted so beautifully, I'm very blessed to be in a much happier place today and my prayer is that one day Kari will be too.

4 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

That is so sad to read :( My heart is breaking for her and her husband. I know all to well the pain of finding out that your baby's heart beat has stopped. I left her a comment and I will keep her in my prayers.

8:58 PM

 
Blogger Melissa said...

Thanks for linking to Kari. She's such a sweet girl. My heart breaks for her!

1:11 PM

 
Blogger Kether said...

my heart is breaking for her, too. I am so very sad for her and when I read her post it brought me back to feel those same feelings I felt when I couldn't believe the doctor said there was no heartbeat.
I hope and pray that we can be there for her.

12:56 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work 1993 cadillac allante Diaper rash pain relief Blue orchid white strips mp3 westin running boards Balipromotion.com seo tools http://www.dietbontril.info Acuvue contact lens stigmatism http://www.travel-insurance-protection-4.info Fast easy weight loss weight loss pill Celery help lower high blood pressure

10:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home