God Bless his sweet heart!

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Ah, its me again

After a much needed trip to the salon to see my hairdresser, I finally feel like myself again. Its amazing what a nice cut and color can do for a girl. Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!

It feels so good to have no roots, pretty color, and no dead ends. I actually had her cut quite a bit of length off. When the baby girl hit 3 months, my hair started falling out in handfuls. No exaggeration, handfuls. So you can imagine what 3 months of that would do to my normally thick hair. Just by chance you didn't guess, it makes it very, very thin. It makes you want to cry. But she fixed me up and at least for today my hair looks a little bit like it used to, before I started to go bald.

Want to see???? Too bad - you don't have a choice!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A trip to the salon was just what I needed!

9 Comments:

Blogger Taylor said...

Ohhhhh preeeety!
I'm jealous! I need a trip to the salon badly! My hair is down to half of it's pre-baby thickness...will it ever come back?!!!!!

4:22 PM

 
Blogger {LyndsD} said...

I AM SO JEALOUS! I so need to make a trip myself. You look great! Color and highlights and length. Lucky you! :o)

5:02 PM

 
Blogger Misti said...

It looks great!!! You are beautiful, great smile :)

6:55 PM

 
Blogger Me said...

Just beautiful!!!! I love it!

7:14 AM

 
Blogger Kami said...

THAT COLOR IS GORGEOUS! See, if you lived in Dallas, you would have to go blonde. ;)

9:13 AM

 
Blogger Mama Duck said...

Woohoo! You look fantastic!

Go Team Brunette!!!

2:18 PM

 
Blogger Stephanie said...

You look fabulous! I chopped mine off too because of the hair loss. It does come back though!!!

6:07 AM

 
Blogger Jewl said...

Very nice chicky, look'in good!

1:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » »

11:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home