God Bless his sweet heart!

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Ta-da! The girl has jewels!

So today was a big day for the baby girl. It was earring day. It was originally supposed to be tomorrow when I have my trip to the salon, but I needed support to go through with it. So, when I heard Nana was going to be having her hair done this morning, earring day quickly turned into today.

I was really about to freak out and had my hairdresser not gone about the whole process so fast I would have chickened out for sure.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I hid my head quite a few times.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The tears did not come until about half a minute after the earring went in.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

She was calm as soon as I walked her outside a minute.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Aren't they just cute. Her daddy is going to love it. This was mostly all his idea, by the way!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

8 Comments:

Blogger Misti said...

your blog has gone all funky on me, is it just me?

okay, Miss baby girl is so cute with those jewels in her ears. that brings back memories of getting JJ's ears done.

2:45 PM

 
Blogger Kari said...

oh no...is it still funky??? I havent touched anything!! eek!

2:47 PM

 
Blogger Taylor said...

Yeh it's gone funky on me too!

Kari those earrings are so precious on Delaney! I wanted to get Tristyn's done as soon as she turned 3 mo's old but then chickened out! Now that I have seen how cute Delaney looks I want to take Tristyn right now! LOL!

I think Hubby & I will have a talk about ear piercing tonight!

PS - Sorry I've been MIA, I just got back from vacation ;)

3:00 PM

 
Blogger {LyndsD} said...

Brave girl... I have wanted to get my daughters done but have yet to do it and I know that she is 2 it is going to be tough. I might wait to see if she really wants it done.

But she looks so precious with them done.

3:22 PM

 
Blogger Me said...

Oooo those really do look sweet on her.

8:16 PM

 
Blogger Rainbow Momma said...

She looks beautiful. We did my daughter's ears when she was 7 months old. I love earrings on baby girls.

Mere

3:09 PM

 
Blogger Jewl said...

Found you through Beth. Love the earings. My Daughter has them too. Your little girl is a cutie pie!!

1:18 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
» » »

5:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home