God Bless his sweet heart!

Monday, July 25, 2005

The roots of my Target addiction

They are Wal-Mart. It all became clear yesterday when I went with my mom and sister.

I'm stuck to the bullseye because I hate Wal-Mart. I really do.

Reasons why:
  1. I can never find a price on half the stuff I might be interested in buying.
  2. Then, when you try to find out you get a looked at like your from Mars.
  3. The people behind the photo counter at my Wal-Mart are just stupid.
  4. There are never enough cash registers open and lines wrapping around everywhere.
  5. And you can't get an ICEE.

Have I ever mentioned I love Target?

7 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

All my town has is a Wal Mart and I share your complaints. Especially about the photo department and the lines!
I love the collage pic too by the way!

12:47 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

O honey, i can't stand that store. I can't even handle their parking lots.
don't forget their old nasty carts.

3:00 PM

 
Blogger Me said...

I don't mind my Walmart. It's Target that is my 2nd pick because they're so darn overpriced. But I do have to say that the Walmart by me is so trashy that I drive clear to the other side of town to go to the better one.

6:38 AM

 
Blogger Mama Duck said...

There are just so many things to love about Target. Let me count the ways...

As to finding anyone helpful in Wal-Mart...(laughing hysterically) oh, um, yeah, the little old ladies in the fabric section are great (really!), but other than that I think all of their associates were fired/denied empoyment at Wal-Mart.

3:40 PM

 
Blogger trisha said...

i am also absolutely addicted to target...love it, love it, love it!

4:41 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » » »

5:33 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. tooth whitening product sauna interior design 14cheap tramadol Breast surgery in alaska Citibank shell mastercard credit card verizon wireless phone plans

5:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home