God Bless his sweet heart!

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Half a year old!

6 months. Did you hear that? Where does the time go and why does it have to pass so fast?

It hardly seems like its been half a year. This is the part where I could get all sappy and emotional about how much life has changed, how much I love her and all that stuff that comes with being a mommy, but, I'll save that until she turns one. Plus, everyone already knows how much I love her!

She is working on sitting up. She is this close. She is also scooting - so you know what comes next. She has her first tooth. She eats great, the girl loves peas! She smiles and laughs and it makes my heart melt!

I'm up a little extra early this morning so that I can get us out the door and to the ped's office on time for her 6 month check up. Bring on the coffee, the girl did not sleep that well last night. (I don't know what's up with that lately, by the way...)

Also - Happy 6 months to Misti's T! (The baby girl's first boyfriend arranged by mommy!)

7 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

Happy 6 Months to you and to her as well! It goes by so fast. LittleMan's 6 month birthday seems like yesterday.

8:17 AM

 
Blogger {LyndsD} said...

Happy 6 months!!!! I agree with Melissa that seems so long ago. 6 months is exciting! Congrats!

9:28 AM

 
Blogger Ju said...

Happy 6 months! I don't have my little baby yet, but it sure is going by really fast! I'll be into my second trimester next week. I feel like I just found out I was pregnant last week...LOL

9:52 AM

 
Blogger Kether said...

Happy Six Months!!
We're right behind you on this Saturday. Isn't it amazing how much they change in that short a time? Imagine what the next six months will bring us?

12:57 PM

 
Blogger Misti said...

Happy six months *smooch**dancing*
Hope your appt goes well and you've gained some more weight!!

1:01 PM

 
Blogger Me said...

Yay....6 months! The time sure does fly! You just got me thinking that mine will be 6 months in a couple weeks!!! Yikes!!!!!

4:47 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Xanax message boards pay per click advertising Automatic gate logos Thermal printer receipt download ringtones Incredimail spam filter Net gambling baccarat Contact lens world malpractice celexa food safety kitchen inspectors in ri Non-medication cure for high blood pressure Data recovery alabama Hong kong cheap webhosting China sourcing backpacks nexium testimony affiliate program Mila kaunas butt home based business

1:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home