God Bless his sweet heart!

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Way Back Wednesday

Its that time again! Way Back Wednesday brought to us by Mama Duck. This weeks theme is drunken college photos. I couldn't find the ones I really wanted, but oh well! I'm playing anyway.

They aren't that bad...

This first one is from one of B's trips to see me on the weekends. We were at a party at someone's house out in the woods. Way out in the woods. Here we are, really toasty! Pina coladas for me and the famous beer for him. Like I said I really wanted the one where we had fallen backwards out of a chair and the one of us girls posing cute standing on top of their AC unit.....(those must be in the attic!).....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This next one is me, my roomate, and her sister. I'm in the middle and my roomate is the one in pink. I think the drink this night was hunch punch! Well on our way.... this night we later put on a concert for the whole apartment complex to hear I'm sure...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Fun times!

9 Comments:

Blogger Mama Duck said...

Keep digging! I wanna see the one where you guys fell out of the chair! :)

I love the picture of you, your roommate and sister...so sweet and you look all innocent!

10:53 AM

 
Blogger {LyndsD} said...

Those are good pics! I was going to play too but I can't find any drunk pics period. I have looked all over. I know they are around. Umm... oh well next week.

Looks like ya'll had a blast! Thanks for sharing

11:53 AM

 
Blogger Jen said...

You are SO beautiful!!

12:11 PM

 
Blogger Melissa said...

Adorable pictures!!

12:12 PM

 
Blogger Kether said...

I think ya'll should be disqualified from Way Back Wednesday on account of still being young and cute and the pictures not being from the 80s. I have to humiliate myself while you get to post beautiful pics =)

GREAT pics. I agree, keep digging. we want the chair falling pictures.

12:25 PM

 
Blogger Jen said...

Kari, what's your email?
Can you email me?
I have a ? about the blog template!
Thanks! :)
jadkins77@yahoo.com

12:41 PM

 
Blogger Kari said...

LOL...Kether! I've been waiting for someone to kick me out of the Way back wednesday club! LOL!

IF hubby is in a good mood tonight I'll see if he can get up there and find my other tub of pictures!

I'll email you Jen :)

12:49 PM

 
Blogger Kether said...

I suppose we'll keep you just because you're cute. =)

BUT I still want to see those other ones.

10:24 PM

 
Blogger Me said...

Ditto to you all being so cute. I can't complain that mine were from the 80's but they're not real flattering :)

6:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home