God Bless his sweet heart!

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Watch out! She's going forward.

The baby girl crawled for the first time last night, and again this morning. Whoa.

I knew it was coming. She has been on all fours for a month or so now, but she just took right off last night. I guess I'll be chasing her now!

I think she also wants to pull up but has not quite figured that out yet...

**

Now, I have to go grocery shopping. Fun. We have been scraping up dinner ideas since getting home and I'm out of coffee creamer and diet coke - so it has to be done today. When I return I'm going to try to dig up a Way Back Wednesday picture!

5 Comments:

Blogger Choppzs said...

It's so great when they become mobile! But like you said "watch out" lol and it doesn't take long for them to pull up once they learn to go forward!! But it's so neat watching the expressions on their face, and the way they try to comprehend what they are doing. So much fun!

10:43 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Kids are so cute when they first learn to crawl/walk/run away
hehe

2:10 PM

 
Blogger Melissa said...

You're about to be very busy. Install all the childproofing stuff now.

3:28 PM

 
Blogger Kether said...

I think we'll be right behind you. Liam's up on all fours but hasn't gotten how to go forward, yet. Its just a matter of time now.

How exciting!

Glad you guys had a good trip and she was good! Welcome home!

7:54 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
» » »

6:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home