God Bless his sweet heart!

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Way Back Wednesday - It's our Wedding Day!

As always, brought to us by the Kept Mama.

Today we relive our wedding day. I love this WBW theme - because I just love weddings. Mine or yours...I just love them! I could have easily gotten carried away and given you the play by play but being that I lack a scanner and I have to take lovely pictures of pictures and sometimes the quality is usually not very good, I'll spare you.

First, we have the bride

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



I share a cute moment with my cousin, the flower girl.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Starting down the aisle.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



The wedding party.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



One of the photos I will always love. This one is priceless.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


And, for the record, that was all ME! haha. I don't think the hubby has forgiven me for that yet. It was so far up his nose! Actually, I think he's just disappointed I beat him to the punch. It was a great moment. Everyone expecting us to do the nice, sweet, cute feeding of the cake - I know this because as soon as I went for the shove the "awwww's" turned to "gasp's." Hilarious!

He forgave me.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Ok... last one, I promise....

I think this is my favorite one, taken by my aunt. One of those non professional pictures that captures the moment so well. Takes me right back to that sprint to the hubby's truck everytime I look at it. And, reminds me how bad that bird seed HURTS being pelted at you. Trust me, our friends were chunking that stuff!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
oops, Was that too much? I guess I got carried away afterall.

18 Comments:

Blogger Mama Duck said...

I love your tiara headpiece! If I were you, I would wear that around the house every day and make my family call me Queen Mommy.

Beautiful pictures!

10:06 AM

 
Blogger Misti said...

ditto what mama duck said,lol.

those are great pictures. It looks like a great day. you were a beautiful bride.

10:46 AM

 
Blogger {LyndsD} said...

Beautiful pictures!!!!!!

11:25 AM

 
Blogger Rhonda said...

Great photos! I love that your bridesmaid's flowers are all different, and I like the light blue dresses. Ahhh, weddings.

11:46 AM

 
Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said...

What a great wedding day. You looked great. I love the colors of the girls dresses against the black tuxes.

11:47 AM

 
Blogger Kether said...

Kari is a hottie!
(MD I do wear my wedding tiara around my house. But then I have work tiaras, too. People refuse to call me The Queen. *sigh)
But, I'm here to talk about Kari. BEAUTIFUL pics! Can't wait to go home to post mine.

LOVE the black and white pic, too!

12:46 PM

 
Blogger Sarah said...

very cute pictures!

1:50 PM

 
Blogger Leska McCall said...

LOVE the last shot! You think you got carried away? Then I've been swept down the river and drown!

2:09 PM

 
Blogger Me said...

I heart those bridesmaids dresses.

Yep
Yep.

4:51 PM

 
Blogger Me said...

Wow....those are such beautiful picures! You were a beautiful bride! This totally makes me want to do mine all over again!

5:14 PM

 
Blogger Christie E. Little said...

You are gorgeous! SO glad you played. I hope you keep playing and sharing.

You had a lovely wedding!
XOXO
C

9:22 PM

 
Blogger Humor Girl said...

hubbie looks so young! But still very cute! **huff** I wanna get married!

2:18 AM

 
Blogger Jewl said...

Awesome pictures, you look so beautiful!
PS... Not sure why you can't comment on my Haloscan, maybe you need to turn off your pop-up blocker or your virus detector if you have one. Thanks for checking me out though!

6:02 AM

 
Blogger Jennifer said...

You can't get carried away with wedding photos

beautiful dress!!!!

8:51 AM

 
Blogger Carl Spackler said...

nice photo's...but don't you think 23 is a little young to get married?

4:03 PM

 
Blogger Stephanie said...

Gorgeous photos!!! Such a pretty bride .. but then you would look good in a potato sack .. so hard not to look fabulous all decked out right?

3:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! http://www.virtual-poker-5.info/Moving_postal_service_services_united.html audi tt brake disk Braxton mckenzie cabinets phil long audi colorado springs Ultracet memory loss download a free mercedes brochure uk Billy martin baseball currency exchange history magic online trading fre At+home+laser+tooth+whitening+system life insurance auto insurance insurance quote i Blondes on big cock Panasonic vacuum cleaners buy panasonic vacuum cleaners http://www.data-macintosh-recovery.info/audi_sales_golden_valley.html sex women peeing Flat handrims for wheelchairs lamborghini murcielago horn adult lingerie toy stores

9:07 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy valium valium dosage webmd - valium drug forum

7:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home