God Bless his sweet heart!

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Procrastination, my middle name

Can somebody, anybody tell me why I feel I need to wait until the last minute in everything I do???

We leave for vacation tomorrow around 11:00 a.m. And yep, I'm just now packing since I just put the baby girl to bed. I've put it off to the very last minute, like always. I'm likely to be up all night. I'll also add that the hubby is not home, which leaves me to packing for all 3 of us! However, there is no way I'll be done when he gets home so you can bet your rear that he'll be helping til midnight or however long this is going to take! I hate packing.

I'm posting this now because its likely I won't have time to turn on the computer in the morning. We'll be gone until next Sunday. This is mainly a trip to visit the hubby's family that has not seen the baby girl since she was 1 month old. We are taking a few days to sneak away to the Keys for a few days. Its not likely I'll be posting any because I've decided not to take the laptop. I might regret it later, but I want to spend as much time with the hubby as I can. Its been a long time since he's had a week off. I want to enjoy it. But, should I happen to stumble across a computer, I'll sure pop in and say hello.

Okay...... I. Must. Start. Packing.

12 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

I'm the more organized of the both of us so I have always done the packing for all five of us.

Dh just started packing for his own business trips about 2 years ago... but I sneak in to look thru it 'just in case' and fill in what he's missed. What I hate is when he leaves something at the hotel. New Nike track pants were left in Dallas... that sort of thing. Grrr.

(and I managed to get off topic, imagine that!)

9:13 PM

 
Blogger Kari said...

Ugh, I Hate when stuff gets left at the hotel!

9:44 PM

 
Blogger Humor Girl said...

Grr...I do it, too! Have fun on your vacation!

12:44 AM

 
Blogger Me said...

I'm usually a early beginner for packing, but not this year. It's totally changed since we had Gracie. I started a little early, but, sure enough, the day before, I found myself scrambling around.

Have a great and fun time!!

6:50 AM

 
Blogger {LyndsD} said...

Have Fun!!!! You'll be missed

9:27 AM

 
Blogger Ju said...

I am a procrastinator myself, but only when it comes to things I really hate to do..like homework and chores. Call me weird, but I love to pack..it's the unpacking I hate to do. Have fun on your trip and we will all love to hear about it when you get back!

9:53 AM

 
Blogger Jen said...

hey, you go and don't think twice about us!
Enjoy your time and I can't WAIT to see pictures!
Are you meaning a couple nights ALONE???
Enjoy! We'll be here when you get back!

9:37 PM

 
Blogger Mama Duck said...

Am.Such.An.Idiot.

I thought you were going to tell us what you middle name was but you procrastinated in doing it (like you were answering someone's question).

Really, I'm brunette. For real.

9:25 PM

 
Blogger Jewl said...

Have a great time and have a blast showing off your little one!

9:56 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always do that...

4:29 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Frilly dresses All hair removal methods have tricked women effexor and neuropathy merchant accounts http merchant systems.com facial surgery montreal http://www.spam-blocker-8.info Tadalafil and side effects Online discount furniture sale

2:37 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. viper 791xv 2 way security car alarm cheap car insurance Bookcase headboards with light Cleveland answering machines automatic Forms for pdas Drug interactions between cymbalta and ativan

2:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home