God Bless his sweet heart!

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Up to my elbows in pictures of the baby girl.

One thing is true... She will never be able to say her mother didn't take her picture.

I finally started her scrapbook.

I got a great scrapbook for a baby gift. One with her name, birth date and weight etc stamped on the cover. (Her name is spelled wrong - and I have to get that fixed.) We all know I don't lack in the picture department just the motivation department. I have 2 albums and a box full of pictures around here. So, I decided to start this morning - to quit procrastinating - or I would get so behind it would become a mess!

I got a good 6 pages done during her nap! Tons more to do, but hey - that's 6 more than we had, right?

6 Comments:

Blogger Kether said...

I tried to get caught up on Liam's last weekend. I have about 50-100 more pictures to go (depending on how many of the same damn thing I really *need* to put in the album). I did ten pages bring his album to a total of 48 pages. How sad am I? I'm way behind and still have 48 pages. He is going to kill me some day. But his WIFE will love me.

At least your child is a girl. Someday she'll LOVE all of those pictures. =)

5:32 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

UMM, I have 4 kids and only my first has a scrapbook. And thats only of her first 2 years. I will NEVER be caught upbut have come to terms with it.
Good Luck with it. I love to scrap. Just don't have the time or space.

6:22 PM

 
Blogger Humor Girl said...

My family did christmas cards one year....MY name was spelled wrong! I noticed it like 3 years later... lol.

2:00 AM

 
Blogger Me said...

I scrapbook, too, but I need to get back on it. I've taken MAAAAD pics of the peanut. You just can't help yourself! How could you when they're just so darn adorable!!!

6:46 AM

 
Blogger {LyndsD} said...

You go girl! I so need motivation and time to get mine re-started. Good luck! :o)

11:16 AM

 
Blogger trisha said...

scrapbooking is great- although i'm ssssooo far behind since we moved and stuff. keep it up, those books are such great memories to have!

10:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home