God Bless his sweet heart!

Friday, September 02, 2005

TGIF, a long weekend and random thoughts -

Whew, it's Friday. I woke up with a headache, but hey its Friday!

This week has just crept by for some reason, I thought we'd never make it to the weekend. I think its all the sad news coming from Hurricane Katrina. Its just sad, really. It brings back so many bad memories for the hubby - reminding him of when he was one of those children living in chaos after Hurricane Andrew in 1992. Its also hitting home with my parents. My mom spent years of her childhood in Gulfport, and my dad was born and lived in Pascagula for many years.

The babygirl and I have been in the house all week. Honestly, I'm feeling a little cooped up so we're getting out today. Yes, gas is $3.00 a gallon but I think both of us could use some fresh air, so we're going to run a few errands mainly to pay some bills. I'd much rather go to Target, but that is clear across town and I don't particularly "need anything specific" so that will have to wait until another day.

Tonight we go to revisit my past, just in time to get excited about Mama Duck's newly posted Way Back Wednesday theme! That's right, we're going to the rival football game of our high school where I was a cheerleader as well as my middle and baby sisters. My baby sister is now a Varsity cheerleader, how did that happen? I'll get to see people I have not seen in years. It most definitely will be interesting.

We also get to meet my new baby cousin this weekend. It's his first visit home to meet the family. He's almost 4 months old. The baby girl and cousin H. (9 months) will probably try to beat up on him with their girl power! I can't wait to see him.

Okay, I'm done with coffee and my rambles. Must get going. Happy Friday!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun tonight.

1:47 PM

 
Blogger Humor Girl said...

I'm a little late..but HAPPY FRIDAY! :)

11:39 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I like the new look- sorry if I'm late :)

11:04 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » »

2:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home