God Bless his sweet heart!

Monday, October 03, 2005

You might think I'm young...

BUT -

I'm old enough to know that an 11:00 birthday party for a 2 year old at Chuckie Cheese will leave your nerves frazzled for a long, long, long time.

It was all calm and pleasant at 10:45 when we arrived and for an hour and a half after that. Then 12:15 came and watch out! I'm just lucky the babygirl isn't old enough to 'know' Chuckie Cheese or I would have been in t-r-o-u-b-l-e.

Needless to say, we were out of there by 1:00 and the next time we go, well, I'll have a drink to coat the craziness.

I sit and wait for the day I get to drag the hubby there to experience it all for himself!

4 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

I so know what you mean!!!

10:24 AM

 
Blogger Kari said...

LOL!!!
Thanks for the support today! I loved your comment on my blog!
It's comforting to know how supportive everyone has been. Your words and experiences are never over looked I appreciate it all!
Thank You!

5:35 PM

 
Blogger {LyndsD} said...

LOL!!! Isn't it just the funniest place??? LOL we go early too if we have to go.

Sorry I have been such a bad blogging friend. Promise to get back to normal! :o)

9:10 PM

 
Blogger Mama Duck said...

I don't think that going to CEC is EVER a good idea.

But that's just me.

12:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home