God Bless his sweet heart!

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Big Blogging Slacker

The baby girl's sleeping habits have gone crazy and its that time of the month - you know what I mean. Blah. Blah. Blah.

Oh and...

I do, however, have a nice, pretty, new sink and faucet that I keep tripping on because its still in the box. It came in on Tuesday but we're waiting on one more part. It's such a tease! I'm willing to bet - that the part comes in right after the hubby leaves for his hunting trip. Yep, you just watch.

4 Comments:

Blogger Marisa said...

You know how when you hang out with other woman your cycles tend to merge? I guess it can happen with online gals as well. LOL This time of the month sucks!

I hope you get your sink installed soon.

And I hope the baby girl gives you some good shut-eye. :)

4:30 PM

 
Blogger Misti said...

Oh i would love a new sink and faucet. I hope it gets installed this weekend!!!

1:11 AM

 
Blogger Humor Girl said...

So close, yet so far!! :)

11:28 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site!
» »

6:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home