God Bless his sweet heart!

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Way Back Wednesday - Trick or Treat!

I know, I've been a WBW slacker these past few weeks. I'm back to play, and was actually able to get to this picture without too much digging.

Since it is almost Halloween, The Kept Woman wants to see our costumes of the past.

All of my childhood photos are with my parents so this one goes back to about 9th grade, I think. George and Barbara Bush. Here we are.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I was George, wearing one of my Dad's suits, stuffed with pillows and all kinds of crap. It was a hot night carrying around acting like Mr. Bush. A very close friend was Barbara. No one knew who we were for the longest time. It was quite amusing.

So there you have it for this week's Way Back Wednesday. Did you play?

11 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

Those are great costumes! I think Barbara might have worn that actual suit to the baseball game last night! hee-hee. :)

11:13 AM

 
Blogger Di said...

Hahahaha, I LOVE THESE! Too funny how no one could figure out who you were for a long time....I really love these costumes! I played, too.

11:39 AM

 
Blogger Tammy said...

That is so GREAT!!

11:57 AM

 
Blogger Jana said...

Great costumes!

I played too!

12:10 PM

 
Blogger Lucky Lum said...

those are GREAT! you made me laugh with that one.
have a happy halloween!

1:57 PM

 
Blogger Kami said...

OMG. I freaking love it.

10:21 PM

 
Blogger Me said...

What a great costume!!!

3:46 PM

 
Blogger Mama Duck said...

O. M. G. That is HILARIOUS!!!

4:16 PM

 
Blogger {LyndsD} said...

I LOVE THEM!!!! Great costumes

5:29 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Too funny!!! That is great that no one could figure out who you guys were!!!

9:56 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »

3:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home