God Bless his sweet heart!

Friday, October 28, 2005

The world's fastest Merry-Go-Round

It's not very merry when you feel like your going to throw up. Seriously, we took the baby girl to the fair. What's the fair without riding the Merry-Go-Round after you eat every greasy item of food you lay eyes on? So that is what we did. My aunt, my friend and I loaded up the babies (all were born within 6 weeks of each other) on the merry-go-round. The baby girl handed her tickets to the carnie like a big girl, too.

Seriously, I don't know why it was so fast. Babygirl was afraid of the horse, so thankfully I got a great seat on the slead think. Thank. Goodness. I was literally walking crooked for 15 minutes, and really I almost did feel sick from the spinning. I'm convinced we would have been better off on the spinning apple ride.

It was freezing, it was crowded, it was fun. The babygirl LOVED it all around.

Fishing for her duckie with her Nana...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
She won this crown...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I'm a princess!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Everyone smile!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Daddy, What is that?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
All tired out...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

11 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

Looks like she had a great time...and that she's getting too big for her carseat like Miss Gracie :)

9:19 PM

 
Blogger Me said...

OMG, she is just adorable! Love those long eyelashes.

10:43 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Those are great pictures!!! I can't believe what doll she is. Now is that your mom? She looks so young, but then of course you are pretty young (yes I know you don't want to hear that...but coming from someone almost 40 LOL!) Looks and sounds like you guys had a great time.

9:58 AM

 
Blogger Humor Girl said...

she is so darling. What a fun day!

10:49 AM

 
Blogger Marisa said...

Fairs are always fun. Looks chilly, y'all are wearing sweaters. Florida, huh?

The baby girl looks as precious as always. :-) Love her little tennies! Where did you get them?

2:33 PM

 
Blogger Kari said...

Beth - yep she's getting REAL close to being too big for her seat..

Kathy~ Yes that is my mom...yes, I'm young, she was married young (17) and had me young (19)...so that makes her a young nana ;)

Marisa - Baby Ked's from Dillards!

8:25 PM

 
Blogger Kari said...

She is sooo Stinking cute!

I'm glad you guys had fun...now stay inside and warm up a bit!

PS...Love your hair!!

9:30 PM

 
Blogger Kether said...

How adorable!
That's what's missing from having a boy---tiaras!

Your mom is only ten years older than me. That trips me out.

6:45 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I know where you and your sister get your looks!!! She's only three years older than me. LOL.

7:31 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info
venetian las vegas domainname history of mortgages travel maps web page host utah insurance domaine de la valdaine montelimar the guardian insurance annuity company webserver newsgroup gateway software student travel in paris europe nopm de domaine online gambling conference 2006

6:12 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » » »

3:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home