God Bless his sweet heart!

Monday, November 21, 2005

There is nothing I hate worse

...than to see a man cry.

I can't take it. It breaks my heart. I don't care if its a complete stranger - its hard to watch. This time was my brother-in-law. He sent the miserable, blah, unhappy, no fun to be around, unhappy, miserable girlfriend on her merry little way last night. Did I say miserable and unhappy? I mean really, I have never seen such. She never smiles, laughs - anything. And she really didn't like me.

It's been coming for a long, long time. I'm just glad he finally came to his senses and its taken care of. No body could take much more... She was turning him into an ugly person. He wasn't even himself anymore. You can't live like that.

But, damn, it was hard to see him cry.

8 Comments:

Blogger {LyndsD} said...

How sad and happy at the same time.

I am sure he will feel better soon. :o)

12:47 PM

 
Blogger Me said...

I just can't see why she wouldn't like a sweetie like you....screw her!! :)

And, yes, sometimes, it is sad to see a man cry, even if it isn't worth crying over.

3:51 PM

 
Blogger Misti said...

Glad shes gone!!!

Shes one of those that aren't happy unless they're unhappy. UGH!!

5:29 PM

 
Blogger Taylor said...

Glad to hear that he's got a great friend like you for support.

3:06 AM

 
Blogger Kether said...

How could she possibly not like you?

6:41 PM

 
Blogger Me said...

Breakups just suck!!!

7:42 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i find it difficult to see a man cry too. i usually spring a few tears myself...

but doesn't it seem... that there are more and more men letting go of their emotions.

Oh My Goooodness... they are human after all....

8:45 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
» »

11:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home