God Bless his sweet heart!

Friday, December 09, 2005

To US Airways (United Airway)... Or whatever airway that kept calling my house last night:

I was too pissed to make note.

Every 30 minutes starting at 8:00 p.m. your automated line called my house trying to give me information. For central Florida press 2, for the north west press 4, for highway conditions press 5... Why? It's beyond me. I have never even been on a plane before for goodness sake.

For your information, I have a 10 month old baby girl that has not been the best sleeper the past week. She was asleep, but you continued to call my house until 10:00 p.m. You even woke her up once. I guess your lucky that I could never get to a human on the other end of the phone because trust me, you would have gotten more than an ear full.

At 10:00 p.m. my husband did finally reach a human after pushing who knows how many buttons. And, he did share some thoughts with you. Not it a nice way either, but rest assured was a lot nicer than I would have been.

I'm just left to wonder just how many other mother's you had cursing last night?

6 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

Omigosh....I so would have been cursing their name! They're lucky you didn't talk to them!

9:37 PM

 
Blogger Mama Duck said...

That is just no kind of cool.

I hope if they ever have kids that they are insomniacs.

9:58 PM

 
Blogger {LyndsD} said...

Oh my gosh! That is so not cool... call their supervisor.

Oh I would have given them an ear full too.

Hope tonight is better.

5:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » » »

9:15 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Messages for your answering machine pasadena tx disk data recovery Femdom+ black girls hind quarters network autocad 13 plotter charrette plotters Brothers dildo http://www.prescriptioncholesterolmedications.info/Cheap_ultram_next_day_west_coast.html

12:16 PM

 
Blogger Tom Mayer said...

Terrible! I hate such tricks, really. When my daughter was a little princess I protected her from everything and everybody. I really was ready to die anybody who wanted to disturb her repose.

3:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home