God Bless his sweet heart!

Friday, December 02, 2005

The Angel is missing, so up goes the star

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Let the holiday's begin. The tree is up, decorated, and even has wrapped presents underneath all in record time. Granted there is still shopping to be done because I'm not done, but rather just proud that I'm over half way done on the first weekend of December. The hubby and I are notorious for doing all our shopping the weekend before Christmas. STUPID. I realize it now. So, this year will change that!
We're off to the small town Christmas parade tomorrow... Christmas is coming.
I. Can't. Believe. It's. December.

7 Comments:

Blogger Marisa said...

You guys looks so sweet!

It IS December! If I look out my window, there is a light dusting of snow.

Need.to.buy.tree!

10:24 PM

 
Blogger trisha said...

that is a great pic- you guys look so cute! hasn't this year gone so fast? it is unreal that we are approaching 2006!

11:59 PM

 
Blogger Ayatollah Mugsy said...

Whew -- I'm relieved. For a moment there, I thought you were going to put the baby atop the tree. Not that it wouldn't be absolutely adorable, but that probably wouldn't be the best idea.

12:54 AM

 
Blogger Kether said...

For some reason that pic of you guys made me cry. I'm just so excited about Baby's First Christmas.
I love that family pic. LOVE it.

6:56 PM

 
Blogger Marisa said...

I forgot to ask...

Did you get the baby girl her first ornament?

10:31 PM

 
Blogger Misti said...

What a sweetie!!Baby Girl looks so big in those pictures. What great pictures of you all. i am almost 1done w/ all my shopping too, feels good.

9:44 AM

 
Blogger Me said...

She is just SO unbelievably adorable!!!!! Seriously, I could just squeeze her!

10:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home