God Bless his sweet heart!

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Falling Out

Well, we went and picked our tree, we did it quickly since it was pretty chilly out. The babygirl was just adorable pointing at everyone we looked at. The nursery owner even gave her a "Baby's First Christmas" teddy bear. She thought that was neat.

So now, its in its stand in its place. We'll let the limbs fall out and then on to decorating!!!

The babygirl's stocking from Pottery Barn Kids arrived today. It's bigger than I expected, it should be fun to fill...lots of sippy cups!

5 Comments:

Blogger Taylor said...

Wasn't that so much fun picking out the tree with baby girl? We had a wonderful time doing it! Post pictures for us when you are done decorating, I would love to see!

Ahhh Pottery Barn Kids....love that place!

11:55 AM

 
Blogger Taylor said...

Oh by the way Tris' blue sweater is from Old Navy. I got it at a consignment sale so I really do not know if they currently have it or something like it. I always get a ton of compliments when she wears it!

11:56 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I put a new little game on my blog. Go play!
Let the voting begin!

9:13 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see that some folks are still sticking to the tried-n-true Christmas tree. We switched to syntha'-tree ages ago due to the lazy factor. Though this year supposedly I have to help a friend go out and pick their on account of ol' dad being laid out with knee surgery. Nice blog, dunno how I realy got here if you are wondering.

Cheers

P.

9:52 AM

 
Blogger Ju said...

How fun. I love to decorate Christmas trees. However, ours is the prelit one, so there isn't much left to do. Once Alexa is born, we are going for the real thing because Taylor warned us that artificial trees can contain a chemical.

12:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home