God Bless his sweet heart!

Monday, January 30, 2006

A typical conversation with the Hubby

He usually calls me mid morning from work. This morning it went kind of like this:

Him: What are ya'll going to do today?

Me: I don't know. The weather is ugly.

Me: But, we need diapers and Pampers are on sale at Target.

Him: (after I barely get the word Target from my lips) My gosh, you'll think of any excuse to get you to Target. (laughing)

Me: It's not an excuse, they are 2 for...

Him: (interrupting me..) ...So, go to Target honey.

8 Comments:

Blogger Marisa said...

Lucky for my hubby, Target hasn't made it's way over the border...yet! Love Tar-gee!

He sounds like my hubby. ;-)

12:35 PM

 
Blogger Me said...

Just say "okay honey, if you say so" and away you go :) You know you tried....the sale on Pampers is just a bonus :)

6:46 PM

 
Blogger Misti said...

i went to target today for diapers and walked out with $70 worth of stuff. just can't help myself. i love that store.

8:56 PM

 
Blogger Christie E. Little said...

Sooo funny! How well do they know us? I just called mine to tell him about a steam vac on sale at Target. Yes...he asked if that's all I was calling about. To which he said...don't go to Mecca today..we'll talk about it tonight. :)

Hi I'm Christie and I'm a Target Addict!
xoxo
C

9:30 AM

 
Blogger Spikey1 said...

Wait Marisa.. it will happen!

11:46 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, it's true, Target rules.

:)

10:28 PM

 
Blogger Marisa said...

Oh Spikey, don't tease me like that. Nothing good ever comes here. LOL

9:36 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! »

7:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home