God Bless his sweet heart!

Monday, February 06, 2006

Project: find birth control

That's right. Somewhere... Somehow... I've lost my birth control pills. How does that happen? Have I really lost that much of my mind?

I swore I packed them for our trip to Ft. Myers. When I went for them, no where to be found. We get home, I go for them... not there. The hubby just shrugs his shoulders. He doesn't care. Oh well, I guess they weren't doing too much for me since baby girl has recently weaned, (they are just the mini pill) and the plan is to try in the spring, so... I guess careful is the word.

I still think he threw them away.

9 Comments:

Blogger Marisa said...

I think that your hubby has Spring fever. LOL

I say forget about the pills and have fun practicing before the main event. ;-)

9:19 AM

 
Blogger Spikey1 said...

You want to borrow some of ours?? ;)

9:52 AM

 
Blogger The Egel Nest said...

That is very funny!

My wife just forgets to take hers...but at least she knows where they are :)

Bradley
The Egel Nest

10:17 AM

 
Blogger Taylor said...

It's almost spring girl!
ROFL!

You're hilarous.

10:55 AM

 
Blogger Me said...

I didn't even bother going back on them. Hubby says they made me a big 'ol biznitch. Ouch :)

At least spring is just around the corner!!

9:56 PM

 
Blogger Taylor said...

I like your new picture!

10:05 AM

 
Blogger Ju said...

I guess since it's almost spring, you don't have to worry too much about not being able to take them. Well till then, be careful =)

4:01 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

That's no bueno, my friend.

Back up is a good idea just in case.

And the "run to the bathroom method"...not as effective as you'd think.

8:15 PM

 
Blogger Christie E. Little said...

Find Those Pills! LOL...

My hubby would have a spare pack just for those moments..:)

10:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home