God Bless his sweet heart!

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Returning to blogland

My sudden disapperance was not by choice. My computer took a major malfuntion and decided to short out my phone lines a few weekends ago. Of course, the Best Buy Geek Squad then had to send it off for 2 weeks. Great.

Things have been busy. Not sure I would have had much time to blog if my computer would have been here.

Some things we've been up to:
  • Babygirl has gone from one or two steps to the zombie walk to running.
  • We've been to the beach, once so far. LOVED IT.
  • We repainted and redecorated the guest bath. That's been on the to-do list for a while now.
  • We had our porch screened in.
  • I've had no idea how much money we have in the bank for the past few weeks since I normally bank online. Great.
  • I got a great new pair of linen capris that I just love.
  • Babygirl has been popping some new teeth in.
  • Lots of wagon walks and playing outside since our weather has been perfect.

I have a lot of catching up to do!

7 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

Yay you're back! I was beginning to worry :)

Glad it was only the puter and nothing more. Sounds like you've been a busy beaver though and the girls have been on the same wavelength (teeth, walking, running). Isn't it a riot having a toddler now?? :)

7:57 PM

 
Blogger Marisa said...

Yay! We missed you!

Love the Geek Squad!

Sounds like you have been busy. :-)

6:55 AM

 
Blogger Trisha said...

Glad your back!

Tally is in that running stage now to.

11:30 AM

 
Blogger Kether said...

I missed you!!

Holy crap! Is that how much I could get done if I had no internet?

3:42 PM

 
Blogger Kari said...

I got your message over at Tay's place!LOL.

I've been here too, glad to see you're back!

7:38 AM

 
Blogger Ashley said...

I was getting worried! Glad your back!

~Ashley

10:25 AM

 
Blogger {LyndsD} said...

Oh I am so grlad to see you back!!! I was beginning to worry!

Hope you continue to have a great weekend! Talk to you soon sweetie!

12:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home