God Bless his sweet heart!

Friday, April 21, 2006

Choo-choo

Seems like I found my way to Mrs. Fun's "feel like crap" train. Babygirl has too.

It's miserable around here. I feel horrible. She feels even worse, I'm sure. It's pitiful.

She's 15 months old today. I can't believe how fast she's grown. At 2:30 a.m. this morning, after about 6 walks to her room, to check on her with her horrible croupy cough. Even though she was sleeping fine despite all the coughing, I scooped her up and went to the couch. We slept the rest of the night there together. Just because.

Happy 15 months to Mrs. Fun and T, too.

9 Comments:

Blogger Marisa said...

Happy 15 months! Can you believe it? (Samantha hit the 15 month mark on Tues). Where did the last 15 months go?

Sorry to hear that you boarded that train. I'm sure that cuddle-nap did you both some good. :-)

8:56 AM

 
Blogger Misti said...

oh no!! I swear I didn't put your house on my route. *hugs* to the baby girl.
15 months,how did that happen?

3:00 PM

 
Blogger Kari said...

:( hope that train leaves town soon!

Happy 15 months!!:)

4:31 PM

 
Blogger Me said...

Happy 15 mos! Grace isn't far behind. She'll be 15 mos. on May 7th. Time sure does fly doesn't it!

I know what you mean about the sleeping together. It's just so nice to do from time to time.

Hope you both feel better soon!

9:12 PM

 
Blogger Me said...

aw, so sweet. I'm sure she felt much, much better in her mommy's arms :)

6:42 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...happy 15 months, and FEEL BETTER SOON!!

8:57 PM

 
Blogger Ju said...

Happy 15 months! Hope you all get to feeling better.

7:48 AM

 
Blogger Choppzs said...

Yep, it's going around!! It does suck, and I hope she feels better soon!! Mine are finally getting over it!

10:07 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
» »

2:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home