God Bless his sweet heart!

Thursday, April 12, 2007

The 11th week

We're moving right along.

I finally got to see my doctor yesterday. I know I've probably mentioned how much I like that man. He's just great. We had a regular appointment that went well. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't anxious when he got that doppler out and even more anxious when I couldn't quite hear that little heartbeat because it was beating in sync with mine (aww). He chased the baby around for as long as I wanted him to until I felt comfortable that I could hear it even though he could hear it just fine. And it appears this baby hates the doppler just as much as babygirl did. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised.

So, yea, everything is great and that's all I really needed to hear. We get to find out the sex on May 23rd and that we're extremely excited about of course.

I'm feeling good. I'm still sick every few days, but hey - I'll take it. After weeks of it, it just starts to feel normal in a way. I'll just never be one of those pregnant women who can eat anything at anytime and keep it down all the time. It's okay.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you!!!

but now you have to change your blog name *giggle*

4:53 PM

 
Blogger Kari said...

Ack...... I know. I'm going to need help with that, too. LOL.

8:14 PM

 
Blogger Me said...

Oh yay, good! So glad you got to hear the little heartbeat. We get to hear ours the end of the month. And I'm looking forward to not feeling crappy too. Here's to geting out of the first trimester :)

8:02 AM

 
Blogger It's a Fantastic Life said...

I am so happy for you! Thinking good thoughts for you, baby and the rest of your little family!!!

8:33 AM

 
Blogger Bird On A Line said...

I'll have my first doppler expereince in 2.5 weeks! I'm so excited!!!

10:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home