God Bless his sweet heart!

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Blog Neglect

Wow, I've really been horrible. Things have been so busy!

Last week was pure craziness. BIL and SIL and their two girls were staying with us for two nights which turned into 5 nights. They were set to close on their new house on Tuesday and had to be out of their old one. However, their closing kept being pushed back and back. My house was turned upside down. Babygirl's sleep rountines turned nightmare. She started waking in the middle of the night and it was just horrible. Thankfully, we're just now getting back to some routine. She finally slept her normal 12 hour night without waking up last night. It was heaven again!

This weekend the prissy pot was in a beauty pageant. She placed 2nd runner up despite seeing her Daddy in the audience and wanting to run clear off the walkway to him. After her walk, he had to come finish her out. Then she wanted me when she saw me in the audience. Never fails. She was a cutie, though. She also won Most Photogenic.

And finally-

I'm pregnant! I'm 5 weeks tomorrow. The fact I don't seem to need progesterone supplements this time is a miracle in itself. Pray all continues to go well. I'm feeling confident, so that helps! God willing, we'll be holding this baby in October.

7 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

Congratulations and good luck with the pregnancy! I'll keep my fingers crossed on reading about baby #2 come October!!!

Good job Baby Girl.....keep up the good work!

3:46 PM

 
Blogger Me said...

YAY! Congrats!!!! :)

8:26 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! October is a good month to have a baby :)
Congrats to baby girl for 2nd place! What a sweetheart!

5:14 PM

 
Blogger Taylor said...

I'm praying for you Kari! Congrats girl, I know how bad you've wanted this!!!!

Post some pics of that precious thing from the beauty pageant!

btw, did you get the invite to my blog?

12:40 AM

 
Blogger Marisa said...

I just know you'll be holding this precious baby in your arms in October. ;-)

A pageant and no pics? Poo on you! LOL

8:23 AM

 
Blogger Angel said...

awww. congrats and I pray everything works out for you...baby in October!

Love your blog!

7:58 PM

 
Blogger Kari said...

OMG Kari! I'm in tears. So happy for you!!! The second I read "I'm pregnant" tears just started rolling down my face.
I'll pray for you from now until October, everyday!

Your baby girl is ADORABLE! Love the pics! Congrats to her and her 2 trophies!

4:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home