God Bless his sweet heart!

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Growing up fast!


Babygirl is a little bit no more. She weighed in at 31lbs 10oz at her 2 year check-up on Thursday. I couldn't believe my ears. We had a nice laugh at the last three jumps on her growth chart. Seems like she was making up for lost time. She continues to grow taller and taller and is now 35 inches. She's still a spitting image of her daddy, no doubt. So far she has my lips and possibly my height.


I love this age. (Even though I miss the baby stage at the same time. But we all know we're working on that...) She changes everyday. She must say at least 5 new words everyday. She can count to 10 and repeat anything you say. (Note to self: Watch what you say!)


She's an amazing little person and my best little girlfriend!


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love that you call her your best little girlfriend, I consider my daughters to be the same and i sure hope it stays that way forever :)

Come check out my new recipe blog and join in on the fun :)Look forward to you becoming a Swapper!
http://divinedish.wordpress.com/

12:48 PM

 
Blogger Marisa said...

You just wrote the perfect post.

And btw, great picture of your best little girlfriend. :-)

2:12 PM

 
Blogger Jen said...

Wow!
She's bigger than MILES!!
And here she was so petite! :)

3:45 PM

 
Blogger Me said...

Love the b&w pictures!

3:37 PM

 
Blogger Me said...

I love how Baby Girl says so many new things. It's so much fun to listen to her!

Love the picture....she's so cute!

7:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home