God Bless his sweet heart!

Friday, December 15, 2006

Little Big Girl

Well the day has come. Babygirl is in her toddler bed. Oh Gawd.

I thought we had another few months of the crib. She thought differently. On Monday, while my Granny was babysitting her, she climbed out of her pack and play. I thought it was fluke, but on Tuesday I found her straddling the rail of her crib on her way out. She was unsure of her next move, so she called for me.

That night we dropped the rail off. I thought we were in for it for sure, but nope. She crawled right up in her "big bed" and was asleep with in 10 minutes.

Naptime the next day: NIGHTMARE = NO NAP. Not so great.

Since then, we've had 2 more successful nights, and a successful nap.

Babygirl is growing up, up, up.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm jealous of your so-far smooth transition. :)

1:53 PM

 
Blogger Me said...

And no pictures of her in her big girl bed?

8:46 PM

 
Blogger Ju said...

They grow up so fast don't they? Alexa will be a year in just a short two weeks. I think I'm gonna cry!!!

8:18 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!! The fun of having Children is watching them grow up - but it flashes before your eyes. Thank goodness for digital cameras!!

3:48 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! WTG baby girl! (can you still refer to her as baby girl???)

I need to get my arse in gear and buy my little miss her new furniture which will include a twin bed. Yikes!

8:34 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! WTG baby girl! (can you still refer to her as baby girl???)

I need to get my arse in gear and buy my little miss her new furniture which will include a twin bed. Yikes!

8:37 AM

 
Blogger Me said...

I'm so jealous! I need to get Baby Girl into her own big girl bed too. I think she's getting ready too. Although she hasn't really crawled out of the crib...yet...knock on wood.

10:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home